This weekend the weather was absolutely wonderful, so we took Ella out to get some fresh air and see the sights. She didn't seem too impressed and proceeded to sleep through almost the entire outing. Aunt Nina and Mr. Rich joined us for the walk down the Mall. I think they were very surprised that such a little baby required so much gear!
Maybe we can figure out how to hook Emma up to the stroller so she can pull...


This pic was taken at 3:30 am - I asked Brian to hold Ella for a minute while I went to get something, and when I came back - I saw Dad and baby snoozing away. I just could not resist taking a picture!
2 comments:
isn't time just flying?!!?? it looks like you guys really have this parenting thing down. i don't think i even left the house for the first month! ella is just beautiful!
I love the picture of Brian and Ella sleeping!!!! Probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen!
Post a Comment