Monday, August 3, 2009

Belle of the Ball

Nope, it's not Ella we're talking about! This beautiful belle was cousin Mary. We got to go to her amazing beach wedding in California this past weekend. Such a happy and beautiful couple! Congrats Mary and Steve!


But I'll let Mary share the rest of the pictures from her big day. And as this blog is devoted to Ella, here are some pictures of our own little beauty:


With the beautiful bride-to-be.

Meeting Avery for the first time.

Hey you!

Four generations, two times over!

Hanging out with Avery and Aunt Nancy. A little person who can walk. How fascinating!
With the mamas.
With GG and Great Papa. Aren't we glamourous?





Brrrr!



Carrot! Yum!


With Aunt Farrell and Uncle David.

Party of three.
The Jaskot Family.
I just love cousin Lindsay!

Too much partying.
Soon to come - more pics from our mini-vaca in Santa Barbara and cousin Alex's wedding in Wisconsin!

2 comments:

The Hamiltons said...

You got the dress! So pretty - too bad we can't get these little girls together and get a shot of them in their wedding attire. I guess it's training for all those date functions and formals down the road ;)

Erin said...

I did! Thanks for the recommendation - I just loved the dress, and Ella looked so cute in it. Hopefully one day soon the two little girls can meet. Let us know if you're ever in the area, or maybe we'll meet back in C'ville some day!