Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall has arrived

With the temperature dropping, football on TV, and pumpkins everywhere, Fall is definitely here. Ella is enjoying her first Fall as she gets better at crawling and makes ever more interesting and louder sounds.

Ella's crawling is getting better

Which means we need to do some baby proofing and keep a close eye on her!

Ella hanging out with dad on the couch. Ella is getting more mobile as dad becomes immobile.

Playing with dad's crutches in my jazzercize outfit

Ella watching the boys watch football

Look at the pumpkin I found


This little one is just right for eating

Nana give me that pumpkin!

Had to put the rain coat on for the first time during this rainy fall


1 comment:

PATER FAMILIAS said...

ELLA ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL GRANDMOTHERS...I HOPE YOU ARE HELPING YOUR DAD RECOVER YOUR SMILE WILL HELP ....WE LOVE YOU