Sunday, October 25, 2009

Little Pumpkin

Today we went to the Pumpkin Patch!



We saw lots of neat stuff like baby animals and a guy milking a cow. But the coolest thing was watching all of the other people.



This guy tells me his name is "Baba." Okay. Baba carried me around a lot.

Being silly with my Daddy and Nana.

Look! I love to "walk."

Watching intently.



Who is this? Do I know him?

My silly family.

Look who I found at the farm! Riley! (and Mitch and Kelly :)

Riley showed me how to dance.



Pick me! Pick me! Aren't I the cutest pumpkin?

1 comment:

PATER FAMILIAS said...

yes you are the cutest pumpkin...I WOULD PICK YOU..WE WENT WITH KATIE-CORY,ALEX-TINA..PATRICK- CORRINNE TO WATCH THEM PICK THEIR PUMPKINS..SO YOU SEE ..ELLA YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO LIKE PUMPKINS..DID YOU SEE THE PICTURES OF YOUR COUSIN AVERY IN THE PUMPKIN PATCH?/
LOVE YOU