Tuesday, November 17, 2009

C'Ville!


Hi folks! It's been a while since our last post, but it's been busy! Dad and Mom have been traveling for weddings and work, and I'm spending a lot of time with Grammy and Nana. I'm also teething, which makes me quite fussy!!

We recently went to visit Aunt Farrell and Uncle David in Charlottesville. I love that town! They took me to the Lawn and showed me where Mommy, Aunt Farrell and Uncle David went to school. They have a great house with a big backyard and a big dog! It was so fun!




Walking around Grounds.

Very thoughtful.

Posing on the Lawn.

With my Aunt and Uncle.

Walking with Daddy.

I love hanging out with my Uncle David!

We went apple picking.

Mommy and Daddy made me take lots of pictures.


There was wine at the orchard too...




Silly Uncle David!


Nananananana, you can't get me!

No comments: