What to do on a snow day...

Enjoy the view from the inside.

Stay in your pajamas all day.

Read books.

Eat well.

Get into trouble.

Explore the cupboards.

Be very wary when someone dresses you like this...

Don't follow the dog out even if the dog looks like she's having fun.

See! I told you. Someone get me back inside.

Why would we voluntarily come out here?

It's a little better if someone carries you, but I still don't recommend it.


Don't touch the snow.


Wrap presents.

Get lots of exercise.
(She gets really frustrated when she runs into something and it won't "go" anymore)

Always look cute!
4 comments:
Ella,
You look like you enjoyed the snow outside about as much as your dad did 30 years ago. I'll have to find the picture to show you of your dad screaming in the snow!
Love,
Grammy
ELLA...seems to me you were having fun in the snow..sure is neat to have MOM...and DAD TO PLAY WITH ALL DAY..... I used my snow shoes today to bring in the bird feeders so GREAT GRAND could fill them
love you
we love your jammies!
uncle david and aunt farrell
Thanks Uncle David and Aunt Farrell! I got them from someone very special :)
Post a Comment