Looks like a fun party, and I know how much it must have meant to you. The cake is adorable. Isn't it such fun to decorate for little girls? Hope Ella enjoyed her birthday bash. Is she starting to walk? If not yet, it will be soon. It's so much fun - but keeps you on your toes even more.
AVERY ..YOU SEEMED TO ENJOY YOUR PARTY...I THINK ITS WONDERFUL THAT YOU HAVE SO MANY GOOD FRIENDS...CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN HOW WAS THE CAKE..LOOKED DELICIOUSLOVE YOU
now ella you know what happens when you get old ..I called you avery...im sorry
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Looks like a fun party, and I know how much it must have meant to you. The cake is adorable. Isn't it such fun to decorate for little girls?
Hope Ella enjoyed her birthday bash. Is she starting to walk? If not yet, it will be soon. It's so much fun - but keeps you on your toes even more.
AVERY ..YOU SEEMED TO ENJOY YOUR PARTY...I THINK ITS WONDERFUL THAT YOU HAVE SO MANY GOOD FRIENDS...CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN
HOW WAS THE CAKE..LOOKED DELICIOUS
LOVE YOU
now ella you know what happens when you get old ..I called you avery...im sorry
Post a Comment