Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy 60th G-Pop and Gigi!

This past weekend we celebrated Gigi and G-Pop's 60th anniversary! We had a big party and lots of people came. I got to see so many of my Aunts, Uncles and cousins. It was great! I had so many people to play with.

Gigi and G-Pop

The newlyweds!

I had so much fun with cousin Steve!


See how cool we are?

And cousin Mary is so much fun! She played fun games with me all weekend.

And I love my cousin Lindsay! And I love ice cream too...

I got to spend lots of time with Aunt Farrell -- and meet the newest addition to the family, Baby Eli! I'm a little obsessed with him.

Cousin Beth took me out to a great restaurant downtown. My favorite was the staircase in the middle of the restaurant. I walked up and down the stairs with Daddy the entire time we were there.

With G-Pop right before the ceremony.

Making sure Gigi is ready for the big day!

Checking on Baby Eli at the back of the church. I tried to give him my duckie and ba, but it didn't seem to help.

The girls!

Lindsay had these awesome toys called "crutches."

Ice. Yum!

Baby "Eyi"

Checking on the guys.

Helping Mimi clear away the bottles.

Carrying away the empties. I was a big help!



Chatting with Baby Eli after my bath.

Thanks for the cake Aunt Farrell!

More-more cake?

Chillin' with the girls and watching Elmo after a long night.

Holding Baby Eli's hand.

1 comment:

Poppa said...

A great family long weekend!