I didn't used to be a big fan of Halloween, but boy does having kids change that!! What a fun holiday now! Ella loved it. It was so fun to see her really "get" Halloween this year. She was great at saying "trick or treat" -- at least until we actually got to the houses, and then she was a little shy. And, for the second year in a row, I got her in a panda costume! She was going to be a duck in the costume her Mimi got her, but when we asked her if she wanted to be a duck or a panda, she said - "panda!" Luckily, we had a panda costume that we bought last year that was too big. And, she got to wear the duck costume to her My Gym party on Friday!
Think I can still get her in a panda costume when she is 16?
No comments:
Post a Comment