Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Haircut!!

Ella's hair was starting to make her look like either an old man from the 1700s, or an albino viking, so Mama figured it was time for a haircut! Ella did great - she didn't make a peep! And Mama did pretty well too :)

Not sure either of us is ready for this...

Mama says - "Just a trim!!!"

Excuse me lady, I'm trying to watch TV.

Almost done...

Looking good!


Ta da!

Sassy!


I went through all that, and all I got was this certificate?

Posing with Daddy.

And with Mama.

And then Gigi and G-Pop arrived, so I got to show off my new haircut while we went for a stroll!

:)

Now Gigi's turn!

Precious.

We looked for leaves and pine cones. So fun!


Then I went home and helped Mama and Dada make sweet potato muffins. I promise this is milk, and not a cappucino!

No comments: