Thursday, February 17, 2011

Birthday Party!

Yes, we do lots of celebrating in January and February. Today was Mama's birthday. Dada was out of town, but Mimi made sure it was a special day by organizing a wonderful surprise family birthday party! I was so surprised - and felt so special! And -- Ella loves parties. She was very excited about blowing out candles and eating cupcakes :)

Ella - the best birthday present was watching you be goofy with your Mimi, Baba, Nana and Poppa. I just love that they are such a big part of your life, and I can tell that you love it too! It makes my heart happy to see :) You have an amazing sense of humor and make everyone laugh and laugh. I love you!



Ella is only putting up with the kisses so that she can get a cupcake.

Score!


Cupcake lipstick :)

No comments: