Monday was the first day of Mommy and Me ballet class! We had been talking about going for weeks and even made a special trip out to buy her ballet shoes and leotard. She was thrilled. However, she thrill the world's biggest fit that morning about putting on her ballet clothes. I almost thought we were going to have to call and cancel! But by the time we got there, she was all smiles (of course) and was the model student. She started twirling the second we walked in, and while all the other girls kind of meandered about, she watched the teacher intently and copied every move. She was great!




Can't stop dancing :)
p.s. - When I mentioned today that we get to go back to ballet class again on Monday, she was so excited, but then said "Ella cry cry and say 'I don't want my ballet clothes!" I just stared at her in disbelief. Really, she remembers that tantrum? I didn't even know she was cognizant during that!
No comments:
Post a Comment