Cooper is such a snuggly baby. I love it! Ella was never that way, but I think I've finally worn her down :) Now, every night after reading bedtime stories, she says "snuggle with me Mommy." And I curl up with her in her little bed in the dark and we snuggle and laugh and sing Mary Poppins. It is the absolute best part of my day. Tonight, at bedtime, we started reading her nursery rhyme book that we read so much when she was younger that it is now worn and falling apart. It was part of our nighttime routine. She was not more than 18 months and would recognize the pictures and start reciting all of the rhymes. When did we stop that routine? I am a little sad that we've already moved past that and I can't hold that goofy little 18 month old anymore and hear her silly expressions. But snuggle time with the 2 year old Ella isn't too bad either :)
No comments:
Post a Comment