Saturday, July 2, 2011

Beachin' It: Sick-A-Thon Part II

We spent the week in Kiawah Island, SC, one of my most favoritest places in the world!! Yes, Cooper and I got pretty sick, but we both rallied and had a great time on the beach, biking, looking for gators, and hanging out with family! Next year we're going for two weeks...right?!?





My bathing beauties.



Home base on the beach.

Babes in black.



A deer came to visit Cooper and I on our walk!

She insisted on wearing her helmet. There was one interesting conversation where Brian was trying to convince her not to wear her helmet, but she was telling him that she had to wear it.

Nighttime beach walk.



How cool is the beach at night??

Checking out the marsh wildlife.



Gator spotting!

Brian and Ella in front of the beach house.

Peek-a-boo!


Impromptu photo shoot.



Look at my little Ella! Always the ballerina.












The Kitchen crew.


I vote for this for the Christmas card.

Friday night music and dancing.


And I mean some serious dancing.





No comments: