I absolutely love this time of year. It totally snuck up on me, but now, suddenly, it feels like Christmas! I would take the entire month of December off from work if I could. All I want to do is bake cookies, do Christmas shopping, make hot chocolate, go to about a zillion different kid holiday activities, and sing and dance to Christmas songs with the kiddos!
But first, yes, it's Thanksgiving. I'm pretty excited about that too. And so is Ella. She has already started getting ready. We have been talking about what it means to be thankful, and she told me that she is thankful for Cooper. Love!

Showing off the turkey rice crispy treats she made with super nanny Ingrid.


She picked out her own outfit this day. Super twirly. She did NOT want me to take a picture, but I got one of her trying to run away.

Early morning tea.

Jumping in the leaves at Mimi and Poppa's!
No comments:
Post a Comment