Sunday, December 18, 2011

Here Comes Santa Claus...

Only one more week! Ella asks me every morning -- "Mommy, is it Christmas yet?" I will actually be kind of sad when Christmas is over because it has been so much fun getting ready this year! Our tree is one of the most beautiful we have had -- aside from the fact that for the first time, it is behind a gate. Cooper would have had that tree down in two seconds. Ella says the tree is in jail :)

And, before I forget, a certain someone turned nine months earlier this month!

Horton greets us every morning. This particular morning he was engaged in a game of tic-tac-toe with Santa. Some days Horton is very creative. Other days, Horton forgets to move until the very last second...

I love pajama time -- and I especially love Christmas pajama time! Ella's pajamas are courtesy of Mimi and Poppa -- complete with matching doll pajamas!


Ella and Jack hanging out at a holiday party. The two of them snuck away from the party and we found them in the room reading books! Innocent enough...


Cooper's favorite part of the party was the dog --

and the chandelier.

Playgroup. As you can see, we are getting quite a bit of use out of the monogrammed Christmas outfits :)

With Baby Charlotte -- who is not so much of a baby anymore!

1 comment:

Louise said...

Cute kids! We did monogrammed Christmas outfits this year, too, only navy with red monograms and trim. So adorable. I'm like you, though, I'm trying to have them wear them every available moment! Happy Christmas.