Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Ella


There is nothing I possibly could have done right in life to deserve all of the joy you bring me each day.

Yes, I heard this somewhere else, but I can't thing of anything that better describes how I feel about this little girl.

And with that, we'll move on to the birthday pictures.

Ella's birthday at preschool. Brian and I were both the parent helpers.

The results of ice painting.

Sliding with Preston.

Row, row, row your boat.

All lined up to go back inside.

Cupcake time! And Daddy got to read the story.

Then off to Zoe's birthday party. Zoe and Ella were born on the same day!

Singing Happy Birthday to Zoe and Ella.

Ella takes a swing at the pinata.

Ella's family birthday and Mimi and Poppa's!

My (sad) attempt at panda cupcakes.


Enjoying the cake.


Snuggle time with Mimi.

And the next birthday celebration. Ella and nanny Ingrid have birthdays 1 day apart!


Ingrid is likely going to be leaving us soon :( We have no idea how we will ever find someone to replace her! We have a few more weeks with her, but she will be dearly missed!!!!

No comments: