Sunday, February 12, 2012

Phone Pics

Just a few pics from my phone...

Puppet shows at Nana's.

Loving Mimi's spaghetti.

First time at the dentist! She was a bit hesitant at first, but then was so brave. She demanded to hold the suction thing. It was kind of like being in an operating room. The dental assistant would say "suction" and Ella would pop it right in her mouth.


Many of you have seen this on Facebook -- but this crazy man managed to crawl into this cabinet. I had no idea it opened! I left him in the family room for two minutes. When I came back, I seriously thought someone had taken him! Then I heard him giggling in the cabinet. I have no clue how he got himself in the tiny door and didn't get stuck with his head at the bottom of the cabinet!

No comments: