Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Buddies

I love days when we just hang out with friends!  Summer nights watching the kids run around the neighborhood are the best.  Tonight I watched as Ella and Cooper played hide and seek and picked flowers with the neighborhood kids, and it took me right back to being a kid running around with my own buddies in the neighborhood.  There is something so magical about it!

I don't have pictures from tonight.  It was nice to sit back and take it all in without being worried about capturing it on camera.  I forget to do that sometimes.  But here are some recent pictures of good times with our buddies.


Baseball with Mimi!  Cooper loves asking to play "Base! Ball!"

 Pre-haircut.  Sniff.



Look who I found in the closet.



Rainy day in the neighborhood!
 



 He even wakes up this happy.  I promise.

 Good times with Nat.  Mother Ella.
 

 Dance party!

 Dads.

Perhaps Nat needs a brother??

Wagon ride with our furry buddy.

No comments: