Sunday, June 8, 2014

Baby Prepping

There's a whole lotta baby prepping going on around here - and it's not just me!  Ella and Cooper walk around with babies in their bellies and then "deliver" them at the hospital and announce if it is a boy or girl.  Just tonight Cooper had twins!  Cooper will walk around with stuffed animals under his shirt, hold his belly, and yell "wait for me Ella, I can't run!"  I must say that a bit too much as I chase after these munchkins.

The baby care-taking was so elaborate the other night that I had to grab the camera and just sit back and watch and document the moment.  These pictures kind of make me want to cry...  must be my mommy goggles and pregnancy hormones :)








These were both of Cooper's boy babies.  Because boys wear frilly dresses and headbands, right?






She's looking more and more like a lanky teenager.  I can't take it.  Such a beauty though.






They all needed their ba (pacifier) -- very important.








Talking to her bro on the bunk below.







No comments: