So, last time we visited Uncle B in Brooklyn it was an amazing trip. Everything fell into place.
This time, well, by the end of it I was one step away from checking myself into a mental institution.
Note to self: Six people and a dog in a one bedroom apartment is not a good idea.
The kids had fun. I think. More accurately, I demanded that they have fun while they were out of their minds fussy and tired. You. Will. Have. Fun. Gosh. Darn. It!
At one point I caught Cooper launching himself into the wall and throwing himself on the floor at one of the restaurants in the Plaza. At that moment I seriously contemplated boarding school.
Thank you Uncle Brent for letting us turn your peaceful life upside-down and completely trash your apartment.
I took considerably more pictures on our last trip. This time I was too busy trying desperately to keep three kids alive.
The last time I remember being this tired was after pulling consecutive all-nighters at the law firm in Shanghai.
One of my favorite parts of the trip was my brother's complete shock at learning that kids go to bed by 7:30 pm. He still finds it hard to believe that most parents -- not just me -- put their children down at this "insanely early" hour. He had plans to take them out to a comedy show that started at 9:00 pm.
Brooklyn, I do still love you. Maybe just not with three kids.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment