On this Christmas Eve, I have spent the morning watching my smiling, giggly beautiful baby girl goof around with her Daddy, who himself is one of the most beautiful people I know. The two are quite a pair - two peas in a pod :) I'll just say that I feel incredibly blessed that this is my family and that my house is filled with laughter from these two.
Merry Christmas to all of you! I wish all of you a holiday surrounded by family and filled with laughter.
I don't have pics from this morning - but I do have some from this past weekend when we were trapped in the house from the snow...
2 comments:
Precious! Family is what life is all about. Enjoy this wonderful time of your life. We love you guys!
GREAT PICTURES OF OUR LITTLE ELLA...BUT BRIAN DOONT YOU KNOW WOMAN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CONTROL THE REMOTE
JUST KIDDING
Post a Comment