Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chillin' with Mama

We're baaaaack! Sorry for the hiatus folks, but we've been on vacation! We just arrived back from an amazing week at the beach. Pictures will follow shortly, but first we have to catch up on previous pics!

Mom and I have been hanging out during her break between jobs. It's been so much fun! We spent some time at Clemyjontri, an amazing park (where I learned to love the swings) and then visited the Playseum. Enjoy the pics!

Swingin' with buds Olivia and Eli. I wasn't so sure at first, but then didn't want to stop!

I looooooved the carousel.

I said "Neigh, neigh" the whole time. I was so upset when we had to leave the horse that we spent a long time saying goodbye to all the horseys!

Hi!

Peek-a-boo!

Olivia and I driving.

Grocery shopping at the playseum.

Shooting hoops.


Doing the laundry. I help mommy with this a lot :)


Back on the swings!

As you can see, some days Mama got very bored and decided she needed to do strange things to my hair.

No comments: