Sunday, June 6, 2010

Second Stop on the East Coast Coastal Tour - Kiawah

We just got back from Kiawah! Wow, I love that place! Mama's been going there since she was a little girl, so it was so special that she got to show it to her little girl!

The beach is a totally different experience when you're 16 months old. We were on the beach by 8 am :)



From Mama: I love love love this little girl!!


Mama, you know there's no lounging, right! Time to play!



Beauty queen walk :)

We rented a burley for me to ride with Mama and Dada around the island. I LOVED it! Everytime we left the villa I asked to get on the bikes!

In my alligator gear. We saw alligators! It was awesome!

I don't know what this face is.

Looking for birds with Daddy.

Giving mama kisses. I love to give kisses and hugs!





Hangin' at the pool.

Lounge lizard.






Not sure what these looks are all about. Practicing our devious looks?

Told you I love to give hugs!

And kisses!

Living the life.

Watermelon! My favorite!

Mom and Dad took me to an alligator talk. I wasn't so interested in that, but did love the alligator purse they bought me!

Sassy! (yeah, I fell and scrapped my cheek :( Too much fun!)


Mom's holding on tight, but I want to see those alligators!

Back in the burley!



A trip to the beach is not complete without ice cream!


Daddy took a picture of me when Mama took my pigtails out. Doesn't he know you don't take a picture of a girl when she's not primped and ready!!

We went to a sunset concert and I got my groove on and danced with Mama, Dada, and some other kiddos. So fun!



Check out my moves!

Wow - that was awesome!!! Mom and Dad, when can we go back!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I'm glad to see that Ella was wearing her hats (at least some of the time).