Here are some pics of bath time (for Ella) and tummy time (mostly for Cooper, but also enjoyed by Ella). Despite the craziness, we do still goof around and have fun! Perhaps we are all just delirious from lack of sleep :)
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Bath time and Tummy time
Life in the Jaskot home currently revolves around feeding people, changing diapers, washing clothes, washing people, putting little ones to bed, adults attempting to go to bed, calming crying babies, and remembering on occasion to feed the dog. I feel like I am operating in survival mode -- i.e., trying to figure out what needs to be done in the next 30 seconds to keep everyone fed, clothed, clean and relatively happy (well, at least not crying). I can't figure out what exactly I did when Ella was a newborn and I didn't also have a two year old to chase around. I guess I spent my time taking a thousand pictures of Ella. Cooper- I apologize now. There will not be nearly as many pictures of you -- but considering that we tend to go overboard when it comes to pictures, that might be a good thing :)
Here are some pics of bath time (for Ella) and tummy time (mostly for Cooper, but also enjoyed by Ella). Despite the craziness, we do still goof around and have fun! Perhaps we are all just delirious from lack of sleep :)



Here are some pics of bath time (for Ella) and tummy time (mostly for Cooper, but also enjoyed by Ella). Despite the craziness, we do still goof around and have fun! Perhaps we are all just delirious from lack of sleep :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cute photos! I hear you on being busy and wondering what I did when I only had Henry to worry about. The juggling is starting to get easier, though, four months in...
This too will pass ...just ask GG she handled three of them at one timeand GPA wasnt has much help as BRIAN
THE SMILE ELLA gives BRIAN in this one picture is priceless...we cant wait to be with all of you
love you
Post a Comment