I know people say it is the terrible twos, but so far I see little that is terrible about this age! Yes, Ella has her moments, but overall she is considerate, funny, inquisitive, and empathetic. It is too cute. She LOVES to dance, sing, twirl -- you name it. She would wear a tutu everyday if we let her and always asks me to hold her hands while she twirls and sings some version of "Someday My Prince Will Come" from Sleeping Beauty. And she asks so many questions - in fact, she basically speaks in questions :) She also really listens - just a few minutes ago I was holding her when baby Cooper started crying. I said I needed to put her down, and she said "no, hold you" (which means "hold me"). As soon as I explained that baby Cooper was sad and I needed to hold him she simply said "Otay" ("Okay") and let me put her down without fussing or anything. Whew! And she gives the best hugs! When I got her up yesterday morning, she threw her arms around me and gave a huge hug. What could be better? I could go on and on...but the pictures are more exciting, I know...



No comments:
Post a Comment