We love SoCal! The reasons are endless! Best friends, Baby Harper, Mary and Steve, Shamu, I could go on and on! Oh, and the weather is amazing and kids can be outside year round. Each time I visit, I ask myself the same question -- why don't I live here??
Friends since 8th grade -- now with kiddos! So hard to believe!
Snuggles on the plane.
An EARLY morning breakfast. We were up at 4:30 am each morning. It was awesome. Oh yeah.
Meeting up with Mary, Steve and Baby Scifres in La Jolla!
Fist bump!
Two very stylish SoCal women :)
Cooper wants to be stylish too :)
See -- who wouldn't want to live here?!?
Ella loved Mary and Steve! She asked Mary about the baby in her tummy :)
Watching the sea lions. So cool.
All tuckered out after a day at Sea World and La Jolla.
Baby Harper!! Such a beautiful little girl!! Ella just loved "helping" with Baby Harper.
Sea World.
The bird took the fish right out of Ella's hand!
Thrilled by Sea World.
Starfish in the tide pools.
Starry-eyed about Shamu.
Simply surreal.
The girls!!
Cooper and Winnie.
She didn't want to leave. She asked if we could move to San Diego.
She also loved the airplanes, trains and shuttles. Duckie Duck got his own seat.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great!! That's great! love you guys.
Post a Comment