Tuesday, March 13, 2012

COOPER IS ONE


I guess I was so partied out that I forgot to put the pictures on the blog! Anyway, Cooper turned ONE on March 3, and we had a great Very Hungry Caterpillar party to celebrate. Sometimes the planning stresses me out, but I really had fun with this one! I think having a theme that you can work with really helps. And what is more fun than the Very Hungry Caterpillar!?!

Here is a big mix of pictures -- I tried to post them in order, and than gave up. Enjoy!





All of the ladies in Cooper's life.





Ella actually let me curl her hair for the party!


The caterpillar ate through all the food at the party. Brian almost had me locked away in the looney bin when I asked him to poke a hole in every piece of fruit being served at the party.







Ella and Nattie Cat

Thanks Nana for the awesome caterpillar sandwiches!














1 comment:

The Hamiltons said...

Your hard work was worth it! The party looked adorable. Love the theme and all the details...right down to the holes in the fruits:) Happy Birthday to your little cutie.