Monday, March 19, 2012

So, It's Summer?

This picture of Ella makes me laugh. I was doing work and she came over and stood there staring at me like this. Not sure why. But I took a picture. Anyway...


I never thought either of my winter babies would be able to have birthday parties outside. But this March weather is crazy! We're in shorts and tee shirts and the kiddos are running around barefoot in the yard. Cooper may be able to celebrate one of his birthdays outside after all!

It was an awesome weekend. We took a bike ride into Old Town and played at the park and got ice cream.

Cooper really wanted to play with these kids. But they were not thrilled when he tried to "help" them with their sand sculpture. Guess they haven't learned to play nice in the sandbox with others :) The boy was trying to push Cooper away! My mommy self wanted to jump in and save my little guy, but I had to remember that these are all just kids.

Exploring.


Blowing bubbles.




Buds all tuckered out and ready for the bike ride home.

No comments: