Total disaster.
Driving there. Ella says she's too tired to go to Boo at the Zoo. One minute later, terrible sound. Ella pukes everywhere. And again. And again. I frantically pull over into a random driveway. Ella is screaming bloody murder. So is Cooper. I go to pull her out but it's so bad I think I'm going to throw up. Brian pulls her out and strips her down to her underwear. There is puke everywhere. All over the costume. In that awful red wig. All over her undershirt. All over the car seat, car, etc. It smells terrible. She is crying hysterically. Brian starts trying to clean. He says we're going home. Ella starts sobbing that she still wants to go. She doesn't want to be late (seriously?). Cooper is screaming. I start calling CVSs in the area. No one really has costumes. Ella is saying, mommy, can you find me a Belle costume? Seriously?? You'll be lucky if you don't trick or treat naked. The smell is so bad. It's in her hair. I decide we'll drive to the zoo and just buy her a shirt there. She requests Belle again -- or Cinderella would be okay too. Brian sees a Wahlgreens. He buys some sort of fairy skirt and an adult sized tank top (seriously?). We sit in insane traffic to get into the zoo. We pass another kids' shop. Brian runs in while I am sitting in traffic. Ella keeps saying it smells like puke in the car. Brian runs two blocks to get back to us, and somehow scored a cute fairy costume and magic wand. We get to the zoo. All Cooper wants to do is see animals, but all the animals are asleep and it's dark. He spends the whole time asking for "Mo Mo L-pent!" Ella loses her magic wand. She sobs.
Sounds like fun, huh? Enjoy the before and after pictures :)












1 comment:
Seriously one of the funniest stories I have read. Thanks for sharing! EO
Post a Comment