Sunday, November 11, 2012

Scenes of the Season

Mostly just photos for tonight.  I think this time change has moved my bedtime back from early to "I can hardly finish dinner I'm so tired" early.  Seriously, I was brushing my teeth the other night and Brian Williams was still doing the nightly news.  So, since my bedtime is right around the corner, I'm just going to throw a bunch of pictures at you and call it a night.


 Yes, the actual Halloween experience was much more successful than Puke at the Zoo

Zoe's mom made her costume!  I am seriously impressed.  All I could manage was a replacement costume for Ella's puke-soaked costume.





 Bounce house at Charlie and Alex's

VOTE!

A little preschool carpooling.

Fall festival fun.  This weekend was all preschool, all the time.  Cocktail hour (i.e., fundraising), Fall Festival, Play Symposium, Pizza Dinner.  And, I'm parent helping tomorrow.  Sweet.


Jake and Coop.  Hysterical.

Exploring Jones Point Park -- a really cool new park by our house.


Markers showing the original boundaries of Washington DC









Buds

No comments: