Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Madness

Wow -- So I am not so good at this blogging thing anymore.  Maybe four years is my limit?  I'm actually impressed I've made it this far.  My biggest motivator is that I did not make baby books (my deepest, darkest secret) so this is all they've got.  Okay, maybe that is enough to keep me going ... for a bit.

Here's some March randomness...

Storytime snuggles

 Testing Dad's strength

 Three amigos on the playground on one of the only nice days so far in March (what is with this weather??)

 Member of the clean-plate club.  If you are familiar with Ella's eating habits, you know how momentous this is.

Hanging out with the neighborhood kids.  Better watch out when they are teenagers!

A trip to Richmond to visit this precious girl - Eleanor!  She is the sweetest, happiest little girl.  Loved our visit!




Taking "baby" to the new elephant exhibit at the National Zoo.

 A lamb cake for our celebration with Gigi, G-Pop, Aunt Farrell, Uncle David, Sutton, Mimi and Poppa!  More pictures coming soon...

 Mom, I smash this for you?  (Everything he says he is doing -- he is doing it "for you."  Ex:  "I pour out all the game pieces from this box for you?")

Lunch with the Nattie Cat.

 Not sure what got into my two wild children.  Nat wasn't so sure either.  But they play together all the time now -- and I love it.  I finally have the -- "so this is why we did this" moment.

 A great big "let's smush the bejezus out of Natalie" hug.

No comments: