My Nana and my Grammy are great! They take me to all sorts of fun places while Mommy and Daddy are at work. This week, we went to the National Building Museum and the Natural History Museum, and also squeezed in a trip to the playground to enjoy this beautiful weather!
As you can see, I am quite partial to sailor suits lately...

We met Daddy and Mommy at the Building Museum for lunch!

So, is this where you guys hang out during the day?

They had a really cool house I could walk through.

And, I got to play with trucks. Why don't we have any of these at home??

Ella the Builder.

More building.

The next day we went to the Natural History Museum. Needless to say, I am not a fan of giraffes.

However, these old bones are pretty cool.

I loved watching the movie about mammals. And I got to sit next to this bronze monkey. I couldn't quite figure out if he was real or not...
1 comment:
not a fan of the giant sophie, huh? :)
Post a Comment