
This past week Mommy had a conference in Arizona! So Daddy and I got to travel with her and hang out in sunny Scottsdale. It was beautiful and I got to wear all my new warm weather gear!

Mommy came to visit us at the pool during breaks from the conference.

We ate lunch by the pool. So fun!

I played with duckie in the pool!


With Daddy :)

The resort had so many fun places to play.

But mostly I just enjoyed goofing around with Mommy and Daddy!

Good lookin'!

We also went to Sedona for the day! The scenery was amazing, but during the hikes they strapped me to their backs so I didn't have a very good view...

A supposed family photo - but look how squished I look!

Taking in the scenery.

Silly!

Mom wouldn't let me touch these... I don't know why!

Beautiful, huh?

I could see for miles....

Little girl abandoned in the desert.

So, I know the scenery is great and all, but can I please have your sunglasses?

Please?

Okay, I'm not asking nicely anymore!!


I love the desert!

Blowing kisses to the desert.

It's been fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment