It was a beautiful weekend! Spring is finally making an appearance! But that didn't mean I didn't have time to goof around inside with my Nana :)

One of my favorite activites - trying on bows.

Checking ourselves out in the mirror. Soooo beautiful!

Move it pooch. Can't you read? This chair says "ELLA"
I got to celebrate the beautiful weekend by hanging out with my baby buds at Bennett's birthday!

Me want cake!

Oooh - toys!

My buds.


Controlled chaos.

With the mamas. Hard to believe it's been over a year!

Mom and Dad, I thought I already told you how much I dislike these silly hats!

Happy Birthday Bennett!

My favorite activity was playing with the doggy.

This looks like fun.

Future frat party?
Daddy is working on my playroom! He painted all weekend. Thanks Daddy and Baba!

(Note from Mom: It looks like there is a little girl (not a baby!) standing next to her Daddy. When did this happen???)
1 comment:
These pics are just too cute!!Andyou are right...where has the year gone??!!Love the long blond curls in the back!THANKS so much for all the pics you send.....love,hugs,kisses to all,G.G.(and
G.PA)
P.S.Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment