Sunday, June 27, 2010

What a Week!

Nana was on vacation, so Grammy took care of me all week. Poor Grammy, she probably needs to go into Ella detox! But we had a great week. Her twin was here visiting, so I actually had two Grammies for part of the week! How lucky can a little girl be?

At the park with Aunt Jayne. She brought me a great book and taught me some fun new songs!

On the horseys. My favorite!

Checking out my boo boo after visiting the doctor. See my baby in the picture?? Grammy got it for me and I am obsessed! I carry it around the house and rock it, sing to it, and tell everyone when the baby has "poopies."

Then, my cousin Emilia came to play. We went to the children's museum. As you can see, we were pretty tuckered out on the way home.

Look, I got a pedicure :)

Swimming with Daddy. We count to three, and then I jump in the water!


Finally, my buddy TJ turned 1! His birthday party was at a soft playroom. So fun. Like my party dress?




My second cupcake of the weekend. Shhh. Don't tell Daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was such a fun week!! Ella makes me laugh and see the world differently!!!
Love,
Grammy

PATER FAMILIAS said...

ELLA you sure attend a lot of parties..you are lucky to have so many good friends...we enjoy our time with you on SKYPE..YOUR SMILE IS SO REFRESHING...WE LOVE YOU