Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sweet Sweet Summer

This weekend was bordering on perfection.  I didn't feel rushed.  Daddy was home.  We got to do all those fun things you should get to do on a lazy summer weekend.

We had lunch with Uncle David and got excited about baby Jaskot!  No pictures though :)

Cooper went to his 15 month appt and passed with flying colors.



We went to the pool.


With great friends.


Ella was in heaven hanging out with Baby Natalie.





We grilled, ate watermelon salad, drank sangria.  Cooper looked frat-tastic. We finished with blackberry cobbler.


We hung out in pajamas.





I even found time to nap!  And Ella tried on my glasses.


We went to lunch and to see the new princess movie -- Brave -- with the bestie!  I may be old fashioned, but how can you have a princess movie without a prince?  This movie was mostly about men throwing spears at each other and hunting bears.  I'll take Cinderella any day...




Can we please repeat this weekend again next weekend??  Highly unlikely...

No comments: