There was nothing quite as special as watching this little girl on stage! I really thought my heart might beat out of my chest. She was just adorable, and, amazingly, stayed focused through the whole performance. I thought she might run off the stage or just stand there, but no, she was just so so precious to watch!

A curtsy for her fans :)
This past weekend, we celebrated Natalie's first birthday and had an impromptu pool party to cool off on this crazy hot day! I wasn't exactly prepared with bathing suits, so it was diapers for the babies, and Ella may or may not be wearing a size 24M swimsuit bottom...
Enjoying some Nana snuggle time.
And, in Brian's absence, I have managed to install a car seat and re-sync the baby monitor. Go me! I am not as completely incompetent as I thought!





No comments:
Post a Comment